Equality and Diversity Committee
The role of the Forum is to oversee and generate action on the implementation of the College's single equality scheme.
This will be achieved by:
- Identifying, promoting and disseminating good practice in the College
- Identifying practices to enable College functions to establish plans and to set clear targets
- Receiving and considering progress reports on the achievement of targets from all College functions and other appropriate bodies and make recommendations as necessary including identifying priorities annually for the planning process
- Suggesting, advising on, and reviewing College-wide policies, procedures and codes of practice to facilitate the implementation of these and related legislation
- Considering and making recommendations for equality and diversity related training and monitoring its effectiveness.
|Minutes of Previous Meetings
|Please click on a link below to download the minutes from that meeting.