To enable the college to meet it's aims and to support student learning by the provision of a high quality flexible childcare service.
To provide childcare and education that enables children to reach their potential and equip them to be questioning, confident individuals with a positive attitude for learning.
We will achieve this by:
- Ensuring within the requirements of the service to break even.
- Offering a variety of childcare support to meet the needs of students.
- Planning and providing a safe, stimulating environment where young children can develop socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically at their own pace and stage of maturity.
- Offering valuable experiences within a caring and unhurried atmosphere creating an environment to enable the social and spiritual needs of young children to develop appropriately.
- Providing for and supporting the needs of a true and positive image for every child in our care by choosing and using appropriate resources and language to offer and promote equality of opportunity. These will be enhanced, secured and promoted by respecting one another's' needs and expressing a sense of wonder and love and by recognising the richness and diversity of all children's religious and cultural backgrounds.
- Sharing with parents/carers the care, education and experience of their children thereby enabling relationships to be developed and extended for the benefit of the children, their parents/carers and the nursery service.
- Supporting parents on an individual basis with their childcare requirements.